Our Most Popular Adult Packages
choose your plan
Free Gorilla t-shirt with new membership!
Participation in any dicipline
Unlimited Muay-Thai, Boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Choose your plan
Free Gorilla Combat t-shirt with new Membership!
Participate in any discipline
Unlimited Classes in Muay-Thai, Boxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Unlimited Sparring during designated times
10 Class Package
20 Class Package
6 month Agreement
6 month Agreement
Classes are valid up to 6 months from the date of purchase. These packages do not include specialty classes or private training.
Valid for unlimited classes in any and all disciplines. Valid up to one month from the date of purchase. This package does not include specialty classes, private training or sparring. A 6-month contractual agreement with auto-pay is required for the listed price. This option is also available without a contractual agreement for $140 a month.
Premium Monthly Unlimited
Valid for unlimited classes in any and all disciplines. Valid up to one month from the date of purchase. This packages does not include specialty classes or private training. A 6-month contractual agreement with auto-pay is required for the listed price. This option is also available without a contractual agreement for $160 a month.
What our customers say
- Was a bit intimidate
d going to my first boxing gym, but found Gorilla Combat very inviting. Great trainers, great atmosphere , super clean, and great people. After a free week, just purchased my membership !
Tim Bender - Boxing Edina, Mn. 3-17-18
- “I LOVE Gorilla Combat! My whole family regularly attends classes here (including my 6 year old!) and we could not be happier with our experience. The classes range from beginner to expert and offer something for everyone. Don’t be scared - come get some!!!!!”Karen Basco GustafsonGroup Level 2 and KBox
- “I’m happy with Gorilla Combat. As a working parent of 4, and part-time student, the classes are a great stress reliever. Three of my children (ages 11-16) and myself have had great experiences training in Boxing, Muay-Thai Boxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I have developed muscle definition in my legs, arms and abs. My kids and I have more self-confidence within our abilities. Plus the Instructors are nice and provide great instruction!”Sophia Holland
- "From my very first class, I felt welcomed and part of the group. Everyone was so gracious and quick to offer assistance. The instructors are knowledgeable and patient, and keep things fun and lively. The results have been increased strength and endurance, weight management, and I’ve even gained some knowledge on how to protect myself – all within a comfortable environment with some new friends."Mary Jones
- My former boxing trainer, Caleb Traviño best coach I ever had by far."Richard EnnisPrivate Student
- "Caleb is a very patient and knowledgeable trainer. He's taught me many varieties of fighting, my favorite being Eskrima"Chrissie Daoud
Are contracts required for Monthly Unlimited options?
No, these options are also available on a month to month basis without the 6 month auto-pay agreement.
Monthly Unlimited: $140/month (without agreement)
Premium Monthly Unlimited: $160/month (without agreement)
How do I sign up?
Just fill out the form on our Contact Us page, Call us at 952-474-3213 or visit us at the Gorilla Combat facility.
How much is unlimited?
With monthly unlimited memberships members can enjoy unlimited classes in all disciplines excluding specialty classes and private training. Unlimited membership is a great choice to try out various classes, focus on proficiency in any area or just get in consistent, effective workouts!
Can I upgrade at a later date?
Yes! We understand that you may be trying out a new training focus and have busy lives. Gorilla Combat members are encouraged to join us under any membership you are comfortable with. Our staff is happy to assist with any changes and upgrades at a later time.
Is there an enrollment fee?
Yes, there is a one time Enrollment Fee of $36.
As part of the enrollment fee new members receive a free Gorilla Combat T-shirt!
What do I need to know before my first class?
Boxing and Muay-Thai boxing require hand wraps and gloves for your protection. If you are new to either discipline and aren’t ready to invest in equipment, that’s okay, we’ve got you covered. Just come 15 minutes before class and we’ll help you get started.