Head Instructor and founder of Gorilla Combat LLC, established in 1998
– Muay-Thai Boxing (level 10): 22 years experience with amateur and professional bouts
– Traditional Boxing (level 3): 14 years experience with amateur bouts
– Self–Defense / Haganah Combative Tactics (level 2): 8 years experience
Caleb has competed in Pro and Amateur Muay-Thai Boxing and Boxing matches in Amsterdam and in San Francisco. He has been professionally trained in Muay-Thai, Haganah (Self-Defense Applications & Tactics), and Boxing. Muay-Thai Boxing, Boxing and Self-Defense / Combatives are his training specialties. He instructs non-competitors (public), amateurs and professional fighters. He also conducts self-defense workshops for women, men and the traveling professional, as well as other special groups.
Muay-Thai Level III Instructor
My goal as a Muay-Thai instructor is to make sure that everyone in my class utilizes proper form, gets a great workout, and has fun doing it. I believe that if you learn Muay-Thai techniques correctly from the start, you will have a solid fundamental base that will follow you all through your martial arts training. The techniques that I have learned over the years have given me the confidence to be proud of who I am and what I have accomplished.
With this knowledge and skill set you will know more than the average person on the street. That being said, it is extremely important to me to instill confidence, not arrogance, in my students.
Always be prepared to work hard, have fun, and leave with a smile.
– I am trained in Muay-Thai Kickboxing and Boxing.
– I have been training at Gorilla Combat since 2006 and teaching since 2008.
– I have trained in Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and currently am a blue belt.
Boxing Instructor / Coach
I have competed and coached in Mexico and the US for the last 11 years. One of my favorite things about sparring is testing one’s offensive and defensive skills. After every session you leave the ring with new insights and goals.
Muay-Thai Level III Instructor
Strength and Conditioning Instructor
Youth Lead Instructor
Micah Osband – Muay-Thai Boxing Instructor
Martial Arts: Muay-Thai Boxing, Kuk Sool, Black Belt (WPKA) World Kickboxing Organization
Micah has competed in Amatuers rank in Muay-Thai Boxing Internationally in Saudi Arabia
Jiu-Jitsu, Black Belt, Head Coach for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Program: Gorilla Combat LLC
Lead Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Instructor
A former Marine, Mark has 19 years of martial arts experience in the varied areas of Karate, Tae Kwon Do (TKD), Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and submission grappling.
Mark has participated in multiple TKD and grappling tournaments, as well as in amateur Muay-Thai and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). He is currently 1-0 as a professional MMA fighter. Mark is a Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Fabio Morescalchi Black Belt.
Assistants and Administrators
- Russ Youngquist: Muay-Thai Boxing
- Matt Turek: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu / No Gi / Wrestling
- Micah Osborne: Muay-Thai Boxing / Spar
- Sarah Pospisil: Youth Instructor
- Anna Nosanova: Administrative Assistant
- Tonya Hendrickson: Secretary of Board of Gorilla Combat