Head Instructor and founder of Gorilla Combat LLC, established in 1998
– Muay-Thai Boxing (Level 10-Royal Purple: Instructor ): 25 years experience with amateur and professional bouts
– Boxing (USA): 15 years experience with amateur bouts
– Situational Awareness Forced Protection and Escape / Haganah Combative Tactics (level 2): 8 years experience /
Caleb has competed in Pro and Amateur Muay-Thai Boxing and Boxing matches in Amsterdam and in San Francisco. He has been professionally trained in Muay-Thai, Haganah (Self-Defense Applications & Tactics), and Boxing. Muay-Thai Boxing, Boxing and Self-Defense / Combatives are his training specialties. He instructs non-competitors (public), amateurs and professional fighters. He also conducts self-defense and protection workshops for women, men, the traveling professional, corporate and non-corporate as well schools, organizations and other special groups.
Prof. Derek Barlow
Heads our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu program along with Fabio Morescalchi.
I received my Black Belt in August 2017 after 9 years of training under Professor Robert Drysdale /Professor Marcelo Nunes.
Professor Derek Barlow is Owner and Operator of Bellum Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
905 Selby Avenue St. Paul, Mn. 55104
Prof. Fabio Morescalchi
Head of Gorilla / Bellum Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
1st degree Rigan Machado black belt under Professor Chris McCune and also a Judo brown belt.
Affiliation: Bellum Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Boxing Instructor / Coach
I have competed and coached in Mexico and the US for the last 12 years. One of my favorite things about sparring is testing one’s offensive and defensive skills. After every session you leave the ring with new insights and goals.
Muay-Thai Level V: Instructor
Strength and Conditioning Instructor
Youth Lead Instructor
Blue Belt Bjj
Micah Osband – Level IV Muay-Thai Boxing Instructor
Martial Arts: Muay-Thai Boxing, Kuk Sool, Black Belt (WPKA) World Kickboxing Organization
Micah has competed in Amatuers rank in Muay-Thai Boxing Internationally in Saudi Arabia
Matt Turek: BJJ Blue Belt- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu / No Gi / MMA / Wrestling
Matt has been an Instructor and has competed in MMA events under Gorilla Combat since 2oo9.
Leads MMA and No-gi class at Gorilla.
Russ Youngquist: Muay-Thai Boxing and Boxing. Brings 17 years of experience.
Brent Ripka: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Blue Belt
Josh Lantz: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Blue Belt
- Over 20 years martial arts experience as practitioner, competitor, instructor, and referee
- Kukkiwon (WTF) certified 3rd dan black belt in Tae Kwon Do
- Two-time national medalist in Olympic style (USTU) Tae Kwon Do
- Current training interests: Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, MMA, Judo
Kickboxing / Muay-Thai Instructor:
- Over 8 years martial arts experience as practitioner, competitor, instructor
Martial Arts Practitioner since 1972.
Specialties include: Boxing, Wing Chun , Filipino Martial Arts, Practical Self-Defense and Firearms Training. Exp: Military Police Officer, Executive Protection Agent.