We love helping you meet your goals. Whether you’re looking to get a good workout or learn a martial art, we’ll be by your side encouraging and guiding you each step of the way.
We are here to help!
See what our members are saying about us.
- “I have done the big fitness clubs in our area but never found a fit until GC. Hands down the most genuine, knowledgeable trainers in an environment that felt comfortable after about 5 minutes…. even in classes partnered with far more experienced members than myself! I am no boxer but I love the training, learning the techniques and finally seeing muscles I thought were long gone.”Heidi Schultz
- “I’m happy with Gorilla Combat. As a working parent of 4, and part-time student, the classes are a great stress reliever. Three of my children (ages 11-16) and myself have had great experiences training in Boxing, Muay-Thai Boxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I have developed muscle definition in my legs, arms and abs. My kids and I have more self-confidence within our abilities. Plus the Instructors are nice and provide great instruction!”Sophia Holland
- My former boxing trainer, Caleb Traviño best coach I ever had by far."Richard EnnisPrivate Student
- “I LOVE Gorilla Combat! My whole family regularly attends classes here (including my 6 year old!) and we could not be happier with our experience. The classes range from beginner to expert and offer something for everyone. Don’t be scared - come get some!!!!!”Karen Basco GustafsonGroup Level 2 and KBox
- "When you find a workout that you won't skip - no matter what - you know it's special. It's the intensity, it's the full body conditioning, but it's also the instructors that make every novice feel like a pro and make those that have been there for years feel like it's a fresh, new workout."Kelly Ploen