What our Members are saying
- "Awesome place, great atmosphere, excellent coaches and training!" - Marat Valegh Minneapolis, MN. 05-18-19
Always one of my favorite gyms! Everyone treats each other with respect, and they always think about safety first. Great for beginners! Or if you’re looking for competitive fights. I highly recommend gorilla combat
- I'm completely bananas for Gorilla Combat!! Started coming to this gym a few weeks ago and I'm already in love. The gym it's self is spectacular! But it was the amazing people and great instruction that really sold me. It can be intimidating walking into a place like this with no past training or know how. I quickly realized everyone was there to help and give pointers! Since signing on after my free week to give a few classes a go. I haven't left! Thanks guys!! 1.. 2.. 3.. GORILLA!!Mckinzee Lombard, Bloomington, Mn.
- Went to Gorilla Combat for a BJJ seminar and belt test. Great facility and everyone there was extremely kind. Hoping to find some more time to drop in. If your close to Edina and looking for a good workout with great people I'd encourage you to check them out!
-Ben Christenson BJJ 12-18-17
- "I have been attending Gorilla Combat for Jiu-Jitsu classes for the last few months and have taken a few boxing classes and a self-defense class. Upon arriving at my first class, I could tell that Gorilla Combat was not only a positive environment, but one where the coaches and members push each other to do better. The coaches are knowledgable and the members help one another out. Whether it is BJJ, Muy-Thai, or boxing, there is something for everyone and the lessons learned in Gorilla's classes are invaluable." -Haley Brennan, - Minneapolis, Mn. 11-22-2019
- Friendly and informative staff, clearly have built a positive environment, and the workouts are great.
Shiloh Heesch (new participant) Edina, Mn 6-5-18
Reserve your spot for a FREE trial