What our Members are saying
- "Awesome place, great atmosphere, excellent coaches and training!" - Marat Valegh Minneapolis, MN. 05-18-19
- “This is the best gym I have been to thus far, people at this gym are very welcoming . This place ranges from basic entry level training to advanced training. The trainers are amazing, they are very enthusiastic. They always come up with fun yet challenging workouts and are always looking to help your form and are very motivating.” -Naga Perni Minneapolis, Mn.
- Getting involved with Gorilla Combat and starting to learn Muay-Thai was easily a highlight of 2020. Excited to keep growing 🙂Madison LudoweseMinneapolis, Mn
- "I was very nervous the first time going into a MMA gym, especially being inexperienced. Caleb has been patient with me throughout training and never treated me differently because I was new to the Combative Arts. I feel more confident now knowing I have some awareness skills and some skill set to reference from. Very good training and applications to understand!" - Samantha Strachan: Private Training - Edina, MN. 05-23-19
- “I’m happy with Gorilla Combat. As a working parent of 4, and part-time student, the classes are a great stress reliever. Three of my children (ages 11-16) and myself have had great experiences training in Boxing, Muay-Thai Boxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I have developed muscle definition in my legs, arms and abs. My kids and I have more self-confidence within our abilities. Plus the Instructors are nice and provide great instruction!”Sophia Holland
- Gorilla Combat helped me reach my fitness goals. I was getting a little bored with what I’d been doing and the last pounds were taking longer than I liked. I decided to try Muai-Thai Boxing and loved it! The instructors were great and the people I met were genuine and fun. I lost those last few pounds, and gained muscle, increased endurance, and some basic self-defense skills. Highly recommend this gym!! -Mary Jones, Belle Plaine, Mn
- Went to Gorilla Combat for a BJJ seminar and belt test. Great facility and everyone there was extremely kind. Hoping to find some more time to drop in. If your close to Edina and looking for a good workout with great people I'd encourage you to check them out!
-Ben Christenson BJJ 12-18-17
- "Caleb is a very patient and knowledgeable trainer. He's taught me many varieties of fighting, my favorite being Eskrima"Chrissie Daoud
Always one of my favorite gyms! Everyone treats each other with respect, and they always think about safety first. Great for beginners! Or if you’re looking for competitive fights. I highly recommend gorilla combat
- Friendly and informative staff, clearly have built a positive environment, and the workouts are great.
Shiloh Heesch (new participant) Edina, Mn 6-5-18
Reserve your spot for a FREE trial