What our Members are saying
- "I have been attending Gorilla Combat for Jiu-Jitsu classes for the last few months and have taken a few boxing classes and a self-defense class. Upon arriving at my first class, I could tell that Gorilla Combat was not only a positive environment, but one where the coaches and members push each other to do better. The coaches are knowledgable and the members help one another out. Whether it is BJJ, Muy-Thai, or boxing, there is something for everyone and the lessons learned in Gorilla's classes are invaluable." - Haley Brennan
- “I have done the big fitness clubs in our area but never found a fit until GC. Hands down the most genuine, knowledgeable trainers in an environment that felt comfortable after about 5 minutes…. even in classes partnered with far more experienced members than myself! I am no boxer but I love the training, learning the techniques and finally seeing muscles I thought were long gone.”Heidi Schultz
- I'm completely bananas for Gorilla Combat!! Started coming to this gym a few weeks ago and I'm already in love. The gym it's self is spectacular! But it was the amazing people and great instruction that really sold me. It can be intimidating walking into a place like this with no past training or know how. I quickly realized everyone was there to help and give pointers! Since signing on after my free week to give a few classes a go. I haven't left! Thanks guys!! 1.. 2.. 3.. GORILLA!!Mckinzee Lombard, Bloomington, Mn.
- Friendly and informative staff, clearly have built a positive environment, and the workouts are great.
Shiloh Heesch (new participant) Edina, Mn 6-5-18
- "Caleb is a very patient and knowledgeable trainer. He's taught me many varieties of fighting, my favorite being Eskrima"Chrissie Daoud
- "I was very nervous the first time going into a MMA gym, especially being inexperienced. Caleb has been patient with me throughout training and never treated me differently because I was new to the Combative Arts. I feel more confident now knowing I have some awareness skills and some skill set to reference from. Very good training and applications to understand!" - Samantha Strachan: Private Training - Edina, MN. 05-23-19
Reserve your spot for a FREE trial