What our Members are saying
- "Awesome place, great atmosphere, excellent coaches and training!" - Marat Valegh Minneapolis, MN. 05-18-19
- Was a bit intimidate
d going to my first boxing gym, but found Gorilla Combat very inviting. Great trainers, great atmosphere , super clean, and great people. After a free week, just purchased my membership !
Tim Bender - Boxing Edina, Mn. 3-17-18
- Went to Gorilla Combat for a BJJ seminar and belt test. Great facility and everyone there was extremely kind. Hoping to find some more time to drop in. If your close to Edina and looking for a good workout with great people I'd encourage you to check them out!
-Ben Christenson BJJ 12-18-17
- "Caleb, I just wanted to thank you again for your help in getting ready for Bolivia. I am so impressed with Gorilla Combat and all I've learned. Thank you for getting me some added confidence to walk the streets and help these kids. I truly appreciate it! God Bless. Sincerely," - Lily Fluhartly (Missionary)
- "From my very first class, I felt welcomed and part of the group. Everyone was so gracious and quick to offer assistance. The instructors are knowledgeable and patient, and keep things fun and lively. The results have been increased strength and endurance, weight management, and I’ve even gained some knowledge on how to protect myself – all within a comfortable environment with some new friends."Mary Jones
- I'm completely bananas for Gorilla Combat!! Started coming to this gym a few weeks ago and I'm already in love. The gym it's self is spectacular! But it was the amazing people and great instruction that really sold me. It can be intimidating walking into a place like this with no past training or know how. I quickly realized everyone was there to help and give pointers! Since signing on after my free week to give a few classes a go. I haven't left! Thanks guys!! 1.. 2.. 3.. GORILLA!!Mckinzee Lombard, Bloomington, Mn.
Reserve your spot for a FREE trial