What our Members are saying
- Was a bit intimidate
d going to my first boxing gym, but found Gorilla Combat very inviting. Great trainers, great atmosphere , super clean, and great people. After a free week, just purchased my membership !
Tim Bender - Boxing Edina, Mn. 3-17-18
- "From my very first class, I felt welcomed and part of the group. Everyone was so gracious and quick to offer assistance. The instructors are knowledgeable and patient, and keep things fun and lively. The results have been increased strength and endurance, weight management, and I’ve even gained some knowledge on how to protect myself – all within a comfortable environment with some new friends."Mary Jones
- “I LOVE Gorilla Combat! My whole family regularly attends classes here (including my 6 year old!) and we could not be happier with our experience. The classes range from beginner to expert and offer something for everyone. Don’t be scared - come get some!!!!!”Karen Basco GustafsonGroup Level 2 and KBox
- “I really appreciate the community that has been built at GC. Everyone is there to get a great workout and have fun, there are no egos. I have been an athlete and been around many sports for a long time. Martial arts transcends them all. It makes you a better person. Training has become a part of my weekly ritual that I won’t do without. It has been great for my physical and mental health. Come join!” - Lucas Johnson
- My former boxing trainer, Caleb Traviño best coach I ever had by far."Richard EnnisPrivate Student
- Went to Gorilla Combat for a BJJ seminar and belt test. Great facility and everyone there was extremely kind. Hoping to find some more time to drop in. If your close to Edina and looking for a good workout with great people I'd encourage you to check them out!
-Ben Christenson BJJ 12-18-17