What our Members are saying
- My former boxing trainer, Caleb Traviño best coach I ever had by far."Richard EnnisPrivate Student
Always one of my favorite gyms! Everyone treats each other with respect, and they always think about safety first. Great for beginners! Or if you’re looking for competitive fights. I highly recommend gorilla combat
- “I LOVE Gorilla Combat! My whole family regularly attends classes here (including my 6 year old!) and we could not be happier with our experience. The classes range from beginner to expert and offer something for everyone. Don’t be scared - come get some!!!!!”Karen Basco GustafsonGroup Level 2 and KBox
- Went to Gorilla Combat for a BJJ seminar and belt test. Great facility and everyone there was extremely kind. Hoping to find some more time to drop in. If your close to Edina and looking for a good workout with great people I'd encourage you to check them out!
-Ben Christenson BJJ 12-18-17
- "When you find a workout that you won't skip - no matter what - you know it's special. It's the intensity, it's the full body conditioning, but it's also the instructors that make every novice feel like a pro and make those that have been there for years feel like it's a fresh, new workout."Kelly Ploen
- "Caleb, I just wanted to thank you again for your help in getting ready for Bolivia. I am so impressed with Gorilla Combat and all I've learned. Thank you for getting me some added confidence to walk the streets and help these kids. I truly appreciate it! God Bless. Sincerely," - Lily Fluhartly (Missionary)