What our Members are saying
- “I really appreciate the community that has been built at GC. Everyone is there to get a great workout and have fun, there are no egos. I have been an athlete and been around many sports for a long time. Martial arts transcends them all. It makes you a better person. Training has become a part of my weekly ritual that I won’t do without. It has been great for my physical and mental health. Come join!” - Lucas Johnson
- "Caleb is a very patient and knowledgeable trainer. He's taught me many varieties of fighting, my favorite being Eskrima"Chrissie Daoud
- I’ve attended some classes with my kids over the years with Gorilla Combat and always enjoyed the experience. I sent my daughter and a couple of her friends to a self defense class with Gorilla prior to them leaving for college. The instruction was pleasant, practical and useful for them to have if they ever need it. - Anthony Grobel Victoria, MN.
- Was a bit intimidate
d going to my first boxing gym, but found Gorilla Combat very inviting. Great trainers, great atmosphere , super clean, and great people. After a free week, just purchased my membership !
Tim Bender - Boxing Edina, Mn. 3-17-18
- “I have done the big fitness clubs in our area but never found a fit until GC. Hands down the most genuine, knowledgeable trainers in an environment that felt comfortable after about 5 minutes…. even in classes partnered with far more experienced members than myself! I am no boxer but I love the training, learning the techniques and finally seeing muscles I thought were long gone.”Heidi Schultz
- My former boxing trainer, Caleb Traviño best coach I ever had by far."Richard EnnisPrivate Student