What our Members are saying
- Was a bit intimidate
d going to my first boxing gym, but found Gorilla Combat very inviting. Great trainers, great atmosphere , super clean, and great people. After a free week, just purchased my membership !
Tim Bender - Boxing Edina, Mn. 3-17-18
- "I have been attending Gorilla Combat for Jiu-Jitsu classes for the last few months and have taken a few boxing classes and a self-defense class. Upon arriving at my first class, I could tell that Gorilla Combat was not only a positive environment, but one where the coaches and members push each other to do better. The coaches are knowledgable and the members help one another out. Whether it is BJJ, Muy-Thai, or boxing, there is something for everyone and the lessons learned in Gorilla's classes are invaluable." - Haley Brennan
- “I have done the big fitness clubs in our area but never found a fit until GC. Hands down the most genuine, knowledgeable trainers in an environment that felt comfortable after about 5 minutes…. even in classes partnered with far more experienced members than myself! I am no boxer but I love the training, learning the techniques and finally seeing muscles I thought were long gone.”Heidi Schultz
- I’ve attended some classes with my kids over the years with Gorilla Combat and always enjoyed the experience. I sent my daughter and a couple of her friends to a self defense class with Gorilla prior to them leaving for college. The instruction was pleasant, practical and useful for them to have if they ever need it. - Anthony Grobel Victoria, MN.
- Friendly and informative staff, clearly have built a positive environment, and the workouts are great.
Shiloh Heesch (new participant) Edina, Mn 6-5-18
- My former boxing trainer, Caleb Traviño best coach I ever had by far."Richard EnnisPrivate Student