What our Members are saying
- “I have done the big fitness clubs in our area but never found a fit until GC. Hands down the most genuine, knowledgeable trainers in an environment that felt comfortable after about 5 minutes…. even in classes partnered with far more experienced members than myself! I am no boxer but I love the training, learning the techniques and finally seeing muscles I thought were long gone.”Heidi Schultz
- "Caleb, I just wanted to thank you again for your help in getting ready for Bolivia. I am so impressed with Gorilla Combat and all I've learned. Thank you for getting me some added confidence to walk the streets and help these kids. I truly appreciate it! God Bless. Sincerely," - Lily Fluhartly (Missionary)
- “I’m happy with Gorilla Combat. As a working parent of 4, and part-time student, the classes are a great stress reliever. Three of my children (ages 11-16) and myself have had great experiences training in Boxing, Muay-Thai Boxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I have developed muscle definition in my legs, arms and abs. My kids and I have more self-confidence within our abilities. Plus the Instructors are nice and provide great instruction!”Sophia Holland
- Gorilla Combat helped me reach my fitness goals. I was getting a little bored with what I’d been doing and the last pounds were taking longer than I liked. I decided to try Muai-Thai Boxing and loved it! The instructors were great and the people I met were genuine and fun. I lost those last few pounds, and gained muscle, increased endurance, and some basic self-defense skills. Highly recommend this gym!! -Mary Jones, Belle Plaine, Mn
- "Awesome place, great atmosphere, excellent coaches and training!" - Marat Valegh Minneapolis, MN. 05-18-19
- Friendly and informative staff, clearly have built a positive environment, and the workouts are great.
Shiloh Heesch (new participant) Edina, Mn 6-5-18