What our Members are saying
- "From my very first class, I felt welcomed and part of the group. Everyone was so gracious and quick to offer assistance. The instructors are knowledgeable and patient, and keep things fun and lively. The results have been increased strength and endurance, weight management, and I’ve even gained some knowledge on how to protect myself – all within a comfortable environment with some new friends."Mary Jones
- Was a bit intimidate
d going to my first boxing gym, but found Gorilla Combat very inviting. Great trainers, great atmosphere , super clean, and great people. After a free week, just purchased my membership !
Tim Bender - Boxing Edina, Mn. 3-17-18
- "Caleb, I just wanted to thank you again for your help in getting ready for Bolivia. I am so impressed with Gorilla Combat and all I've learned. Thank you for getting me some added confidence to walk the streets and help these kids. I truly appreciate it! God Bless. Sincerely," - Lily Fluhartly (Missionary)
- Friendly and informative staff, clearly have built a positive environment, and the workouts are great.
Shiloh Heesch (new participant) Edina, Mn 6-5-18
- “I’m happy with Gorilla Combat. As a working parent of 4, and part-time student, the classes are a great stress reliever. Three of my children (ages 11-16) and myself have had great experiences training in Boxing, Muay-Thai Boxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I have developed muscle definition in my legs, arms and abs. My kids and I have more self-confidence within our abilities. Plus the Instructors are nice and provide great instruction!”Sophia Holland
- “I have done the big fitness clubs in our area but never found a fit until GC. Hands down the most genuine, knowledgeable trainers in an environment that felt comfortable after about 5 minutes…. even in classes partnered with far more experienced members than myself! I am no boxer but I love the training, learning the techniques and finally seeing muscles I thought were long gone.”Heidi Schultz