What our Members are saying
- "Caleb is a very patient and knowledgeable trainer. He's taught me many varieties of fighting, my favorite being Eskrima"Chrissie Daoud
Always one of my favorite gyms! Everyone treats each other with respect, and they always think about safety first. Great for beginners! Or if you’re looking for competitive fights. I highly recommend gorilla combat
- “I have done the big fitness clubs in our area but never found a fit until GC. Hands down the most genuine, knowledgeable trainers in an environment that felt comfortable after about 5 minutes…. even in classes partnered with far more experienced members than myself! I am no boxer but I love the training, learning the techniques and finally seeing muscles I thought were long gone.”Heidi Schultz
- Friendly and informative staff, clearly have built a positive environment, and the workouts are great.
Shiloh Heesch (new participant) Edina, Mn 6-5-18
- “I LOVE Gorilla Combat! My whole family regularly attends classes here (including my 6 year old!) and we could not be happier with our experience. The classes range from beginner to expert and offer something for everyone. Don’t be scared - come get some!!!!!”Karen Basco GustafsonGroup Level 2 and KBox
- "From my very first class, I felt welcomed and part of the group. Everyone was so gracious and quick to offer assistance. The instructors are knowledgeable and patient, and keep things fun and lively. The results have been increased strength and endurance, weight management, and I’ve even gained some knowledge on how to protect myself – all within a comfortable environment with some new friends."Mary Jones